The Wilderness Resort – Wisconsin Dells
The Wilderness Resort is located on 310 beautiful acres of woodland in the Wisconsin Dells, Wis. This popular family-friendly resort offers guests a variety of fun entertainment options right at their fingertips. There truly is something for everyone at the Wilderness. With more than 250,000 square feet of water fun, delicious on-site restaurants, and the nationally renowned Sundara Spa, it’s easy to see why the Wilderness is the Midwest’s #1 family resort.
Our frontier condo was built in 2002 and is decorated in rustic warmth. With more than 2,200 square feet on two levels, our condo boasts more room than standard rental condos, and features the following comforts:
- Four Bedrooms: One king bed, one queen bed, one with two double beds, one den with sofa sleeper, and loft with sofa sleeper. Sleeps up to 12 people.
- Three Bathrooms: Master bathroom features luxury whirlpool, all bathrooms offer hair dryers
- Fully Equipped Kitchen and Dining Area: Features microwave, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, coffeemaker
- Living Room with cathedral ceilings
- Two Gas Fireplaces
- Screened Porch
- 5 TVs in unit, DVD/VCR
- Laundry Area: Washer, dryer and iron/board
- Waterparks! The fun never ends at the Wilderness Territory. With nearly 250,000 sq. ft. of indoor waterparks and more than 250,000 square feet of outdoor waterparks, the Wilderness has more than 12 football fields of water fun to explore.
- 30,000 square-foot DRY indoor play park, including the three-story Timberland Playhouse, Northern Lights Arcade and the Wild Buccaneer, a new, indoor 3D mini-golf course.
- Fabulous on-site restaurants including Field’s, a premiere steakhouse rated one of the best restaurants in Wisconsin; Sarento’s, a family-friendly Italian restaurant; Wild Canyon Cafe; The Thirsty Buffalo Saloon; and Survivor’s Bar & Grille
- Sundara Spa is an exquisite, world-class spa that features the ultimate in relaxed settings designed to nurture your soul and renew your spirit. To schedule an appointment, call 1-888-735-8181 and enjoy complimentary towncar service to and from the spa.
- Discover Wild Rock Golf Club, a stunningly unique championship golf course that is the latest creation of the world-renowned golf course architect team Hurdzan & Fry.Blending harmoniously with the natural surroundings, every hole has been sculpted to compliment the diverse terrain that the Wisconsin Dells is known for.
- WildKids’ Club offers a wide variety of scheduled activities, crafts and scavenger hunts for parents and kids to do together. Get a schedule of activities when you check in!
- Complimentary shuttle service available from the condo to the water parks.
- Wristbands required for all guests who use the waterparks and dry play areas. Wristbands should be picked up daily at the front desk or concierge area.
- Pool towels provided at each of the waterparks.
- No smoking allowed in the condo.
- No pets allowed in the condo. [Pet boarding available at nearby Dells Animal Hospital. Phone: 608.253.7361.]
- Check in time: 4 p.m. / Check out time: 11 a.m.